- Oxford Immunotec. T-SPOT.TB Package Insert TB-PI-US-0001 V9. Abingdon, UK. February 2021.
- Qiagen. QuantiFERON-TB Gold Plus (QFT-Plus) ELISA Package Insert. 1095849 Rev. 06. November 2019.
- Lai et al. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 2011;71:139–143
- Ahmed A, Fend PI, Gaensbauer JT, Reves RR, Khurana R, Salcedo K, Punnoose R, Katz DJ, for the TUBERCULOSIS EPIDEMIOLOGIC STUDIES CONSORTIUM. Interferon-γ Release Assays in Children <15 Years of Age. Pediatrics. 2020:145(1):e20191930
- Rego K, Pereira K, MacDougall J, Cruikshank W. Utility of the T-SPOT®.TB test’s borderline category to increase test resolution for results around the cut-off point. Tuberculosis. 2018;108:178-185. doi:10.1016/j.tube.2017.12.005.
- Dacso CC. Skin Testing for Tuberculosis. In: Walker HK, Hall WD, Hurst JW, editors. Clinical Methods: The History, Physical, and Laboratory Examinations. 3rd edition. Boston: Butterworths; 1990. Chapter 47. Available from: Skin Testing for Tuberculosis.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Red Book®: 2018–2021 Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases. 829-853.
- Lewinsohn, D.M. et al. (2017) Official American Thoracic Society/Infectious Diseases Society of America/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Tuberculosis Technical Instructions for Civil Surgeons. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Tuberculosis Technical Instructions for Civil Surgeon.. Last reviewed September 19, 2019. Accessed August 12, 2020
*Limitation: The performance of the T-SPOT.TB test has not been adequately evaluated with specimens from individuals younger than the age of 2. T-SPOT and the Oxford Immunotec logo are registered trademarks of Oxford Immunotec Ltd. Quest Diagnostics is a registered trademark of Quest Diagnostics. © 2020 Oxford Immunotec. All rights reserved.